Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Kiss Under The Rain: Playful Kiss Episode 13 Photos

Oh. My. God. I still can't shake off my goosebumps seeing this kiss! Leader is soooo into his character! That's great acting right there! Such a sweet, sexy kiss! I'm sure millions of girls around the world are jealous of Jung So Min right now. Am I right? Keke. Leader is such a great kisser! Look at the jawline... and the lips! They kissed under the rain, which is as romantic as could be! Must have been a really soft and wet kiss! Imagine Leader's lips on yours... Ok, I'm just gonna stop rambling now and leave you to your thoughts. LOL!




 

  

 

Excerpt from the news (translated by Ode):
This scene that was shot last 9th (Oct) took place in Seoul, Buam-dong in a particular alley where domestic, Japan and China fans came to visit the set and deliver their greetings. This 13th episode that will air on 13th October will portray the scene where Seung-jo will show his heart to Hani eventually.

Both of them did not show signs of awkwardness and digested it well as staff joked, 
"There wasn't any particular NG at all, seems like they are really beginning to get really natural isn't it.....".

Kim Hyun Joong said, 
“I have had the most kisses with Hani (Jung So Min’s character) this year. I’ve gotten so used to it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment