Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy 25th Birthday Otter Prince Heo Young Saeng!

It's November 3, and it's our shy prince Heo Young Saeng's Birthday!!! Woot woot! Take out the champagne, blow the confetti, and let's celebrate! Woohoo! Personally, I have much to celebrate, not only because I'm also having my birthday 2 days after Saengie's... hehe, but also Playful Kiss 1st episode YT special edition is out now! Loved it. Also, there are a lot of things to look forward to these coming months. So join me, TS, to hope for only good things to our birthday boy, and his other SS501 brothers. Don't forget to join the trending in Twitter in celebration of Saengie's birthday! We are gonna trend #501YSday on 3rd Nov KST9pm-11pm.

This is a simple tribute video I made for Saengie on his special day. It's not much, but I enjoyed making it. Love ya Prince! Happy Happy Birthday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment