Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Touching Message That Makes Triple S Proud!

This is a touching message from a lovely person, I don't know who she is, but I thank her for writing and sharing this. If you guys know who wrote this, please tell me so I can give proper credit. I'm so touched with what she wrote, and I agree 501%! Personally, I can say that SS501 really and truly made a huge impact in my life, not just because of their talent and good looks, but something much more. And if people only give them a chance, they'll blow your minds with their talents, personalities, and amazing bond. And they have fans that are known to be peaceful, strong, and loving. That makes me proud to be a Triple S! To the one who wrote the message below, and to those who agree with her sentiments, thank you for respecting SS501 and Triple S. You guys rock! And yes, you don't have to make them your favorite group, we're not asking you to change your bias, but your respect for SS501 means a lot! Thanks!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEicic30PYIQIx4vc4ko3ux9wcAY-AXtvFmp09_kpGsWwMHIjQ7PYqB32BEfTwr5Seq5LN5I2kNy_ynkywJiljXg73HI_lWgAaoWwLzQVP66GsCQYbApnfnq_Od8PFH47k3dG2M6e3M9ROM/s1600/501%2525+true.jpg

THIS IS ONE SECRET THAT'S WORTH SHARING!
PLEASE SPREAD AROUND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment