Saturday, January 22, 2011

SS501’s Park Jung Min reveals new teaser for ‘Not Alone’

Back in November, SS501’s Park Jung Min revealed plans on releasing his first solo album titled “Not Alone.” Around that time he released a video teaser for the album. Unfortunately, due to the Yeonpyeong Island incident, his label, CNR Media pushed back the album release date to January 20th, 2011. This delay also gave him more time to add new tracks and refine the album.

Now, a new teaser for this upcoming album has been released.

Park Jung Min stated, “I rushed the preparations so there were a lot of things missing, and I instead took the opportunity to start new. I’m the first out of SS501 to be releasing a solo album so I felt the pressure and responsibility. I trashed everything I had and re-recorded everything and edited the music video again as well. You can definitely look forward to it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment