Friday, September 16, 2011

Heo Young Saeng Left A Message On His TOK TOK [2011.09.14]

Hello~~^^
A greetings after a long while..everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving night..?^^
As for me..I have a good rest..!! keke

I heard that my very own fanclub Y.E.S is yes!!
Thank you~~^^ This fanclub name is easy to pronounce
Yes!!!
Everyone, the unconditional YES!!!!! kekekeke
 Ah..and I've joined the musical..!!
I should announced on the homepage first..
I'm also not sure..in the basketball team cafe (Atti Basket)...I've mentioned it there...ㅠㅠ
Sorry~~~ wanted to make a sudden announcement..;;
In my Twitter..said I'll be coming back with my new looks..
Did a little 'notice' there..ㅠㅠ (My 'mysterious personality' gone again..ㅠㅠ)

Well..please anticipate for this~ and give your many supports~~
Even starting from now I'm feeling a little nervous..I'll work hard..to present my best image~~^^
Gonna join the musical..keke so shy~~
So..Please give me many supports ^^
Will reveal the musical photos tomorrow~~

Coming soon....


Source Youngsaeng's TOK TOK
English translation: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com)
Shared by: Jiaying @ 더블에스오공일 (Double S 501) 


No comments:

Post a Comment