Friday, September 10, 2010

Hyung Jun & Young Saeng Twitter Exchange

I was just sleepily going through my timeline in Twitter when all of a sudden, Hyung Jun tweeted! So I opened Google translator, and I see a Double S somewhere in there. That jolted me awake. Hahaha. Thankfully, xiaochu did the translation... Mansae could also mean fighting!/cheers/long live!





Just last night, the two boys YS and Hyung Jun began following each other on Twitter... And this morning, Baby began following Jung Min. JM isn't following anyone yet. I didn't expect YS to reply to Hyung Jun's tweet so I actually screamed when I saw YS tweet a reply to Baby.



And just when I thought Baby didn't know how to reply to tweets, he proved me wrong by not only tweeting a reply to his hyung, but also teasing Jung Minnie. Hahaha! Maknae is soooo funny![

Here's another translation from SuperstarSubs... including JM's tweet that his Facebook page is gone! Plus Steven Lee's tweet, and more teasing from the mischievous Maknae. Hahaha!

I just hope that Jung Min sees this and gives back a retort. Hahaha! Too bad he's always tweeting through Facebook, so slim chance he'll see this teasing from Maknae. LOL. Sigh, this simple exchange from the boys made my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment