Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kim Hyung Jun’s Secret Package - CD, DVD, Photobook Will Be Released!


Notice on Kim Hyung Jun's Japan Fansite (Kim Hyung Jun’s Secret Package – CD, DVD, Photobook will be released)
Hello. This is KIMHYUNGJUN JAPAN OFFICIAL FANCLUB’s administrator.

Kim Hyung Jun Japan Official Fansite Collectibles!
Secret Package will be released!

CD: 2 songs DVD: Live Performance + The Making of video clips (approx 90 mins), photobook (28 pics)
Please take note that the above-mentioned contents may change without prior notice.

This luxurious collection will be available for purchase by every official fanclub member at an attractive price of ¥1,050 (including taxes)

Sales Period: 28 September 2010 18:00 ~ 28 October 2010 18:00

Click on the banner in the main page to purchase.

Banner for the Secret Package as follows. (Please note that if you are a non-member you have to pay ¥3990 including taxes)
Credits: kimhyungjun.jp + Eng trans: OnlyJun (kimhyungjun.net)

-------------------------------------------------
Members of Baby's Japan site are lucky to be given the chance to buy this collectible. I still have so many on my list that I haven't bought yet! I'm looking for SS501 1st Story DVD with English subs but I can't find it anywhere! And I'm still waiting for the Persona Encore Korean Version with subs! And I also want the Saitama Concert DVD! Aaah, if only I'm rich, I'd buy them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment