Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday JungMin!

I am getting good response for this post! ^^ Thank you everyone! I might just make a post for the boy’s birthday and anniversary if i am free (yea, school’s starting -.-)
Ahh, read and laugh but please comment ne! T^T (This girl here loves comments from pretties *Puppy eyes*)
-
Pretties! Its an important day today! We gotta wake up this… VIP!
Dearie, wake up!~
Hide behind all the pretty readers here, risking myself from being hit and become…
Oh pretties, our sexy charisma is awake!! ^O^
Open your eyes dearie~ Don’t you know what day is it today?
Let me sleep a little more ;___; (zzz)
NOOOO! WAKE UP! T^T
Last method, look what i’ve got~~~
Carrots sure makes him awake despite the fact that he said he hates it…
Why did you wake me up~ 
I am having a birthday party event with everyone later! I need to sleep! T^T
We have a surprise for you dearie~ ^~^
Surprise? Really? ^^
Yea, surprise for you!
*Pass him a card*
Dearie, read the card and find your surprise!!
*Pout*
I have to find the surprise myself… 
Not fair! I am the KING today!
*Pout*
^_____^;;
Fine, i will find myself!
I am the cleverest person on Earth right? ^^
Yea exactly, prove to us that you are the cleverest person on Earth!
Firstly, research!
Hmmm, fancy researching how to get my own birthday surprise in the middle of the night! 
(-_______-)
Gotcha!
Where is my surprise which 5 Superstars United As 1 pretties prepared for me?!
Dearie, not too hard on him! O.O;;
He is one of the clue!
Oh… PEACE! ^^
*Continue to read the clue*
*Find find find*
*Everyone sing Happy birthday song for Jungmin*
Oh my, what’s this?!
Ah ha! Our clever sexy charisma found one of our surprise!
Its a surprise for youuuuu~ ^O^

Thank you everyone! 
I am so touched!
Dearie, we have prepared another surprise for you as well!! ^^
Another one?
Look at what’s this! ^_____^
Oh my brothers! 
Thank you everyone!
HyunJoong: Happy birthday mal!
YoungSaeng: Happy birthday! 
KyuJong: *Hug* Happy birthday
HyungJun: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAL!!!~
Now, where is the fun?
(P/S: I woke them up since i told them that there will be fun stuff waiting for them~ Keke!)
Boys, Jungmin is the bithday boy here, he is the fun today! ^^;;
WHAT?

No matter what,

Jungmin!

Thank you everyone!!
Remember to attend my birthday party later!!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment